Wednesday Wonderings

iVillage Member
Wednesday Wonderings
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 1:39pm

And baby makes....?

What pregnancy symptoms are you having?

What are you feeling (excitement, nervous, etc)?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 7:26pm

Baby makes 2

I've only experienced some weird symptoms.  Veggies taste HORRIBLE.  and they did with DS too.  That was my sign to take a test.  A little breast tenderness.  No morning sickness yet, but I had it with DS for 20 weeks, so I'm ready for it!!

I'm really nervious.  We have been trying for 9 months and have had 2 chemical pregnancies.  We also had a miscarrage at 11 weeks before we had our DS.  My first milestone is just to make it to my first appointment which is next week on Wednesday.  I had to have progesterone to maintain my pregnancy with my son and I'm hoping they will just put me on it this time just in case, or at least test mine.  We'll see.  I'm also nervous because I'm seeing a new doc for this pregnancy, Actually a nurse practioner.  I had a horrible experience with my doc during my pregnancy with my son, so we decided to switch.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm also so excited.  I am so ready to have another little one!!

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:37pm
3 (DH, me, and him/her)

I am craving bacon, but the smell of ANY meat cooking sends me running to the bathroom. My breasts are tender, and mood swings have begun. Or maybe I'm always a witch and I'm just now noticing. Not sure.

"Nervous" doesn't begin to cover it. We've had 2 m/c, one in the 2nd trimester. My cancer hasn't been in remission for long and it left my body pretty damaged. I am terrified that something will happen to this baby. And I'm terrified that if something does it'll be because I can't ever carry a baby. I feel like this is the moment of truth.