We've chosen our names

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
We've chosen our names
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 10:02pm

Hello everyone.  My husband and I have settled on our names.  I don't have many people in my real life I've told yet and I'm excited so I thought I'd share them here.

Annabelle Lee Lastname   or..

Owen Lee Lastname

Anyone else care to share?

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 12:02am

You all have some nice names picked out for your little bundle! I found out I am having a boy so we are naming him Carson Jace. We have three little girls already and their names are Jaiden Grace, Kylan Faith pronounced (Ky-lynn) and Addison Jade...we like the names that end in n I guess lol!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 8:17pm

We cannot decide on a boy name, we've thrown around a few, Maverick, Grant, Lincoln, but nothing for sure...not sure we even like those enough to name a son any of them *sighs*

For a daughter we have her name it will be: Jewell Clara (both are family names)

Here's hoping...we have 4 sons and 1 daughter now...and now you know why we can't settle on a boy name LOL...when you have 4 sons you run out of names you like!

Jenifer: Momma to:

Jaron age 21 yrs~ Jayt age 19yrs~ Joely age 14yrs ~Cash age 3 yrs ~ Hank age 9 months and two angel babies <

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 3:34pm
Love the middle name lee, its my youngest sons middle name. With both boys my husband and I had a hard time deciding so I was convinced it would take forever this time. One night I threw some names I had been thinking about and within 15 min they were decided...it was a miracle lol. We picked lillian (we would call her lilly though) elizabeth. Hubby wanted elizabeth for a first name and I wanted lillian because its a family name so we compramised and my top pick for boy name got put as middle name and his top boy name was first. Boy name is william lucas
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:00am

My husband choose the boy name and I picked the girls name:

Magnolia Allios - middle is after hid grandmother

John Patrick- middle is after my grandparents

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 9:23pm
Nice names! I have a big list of names but I like Avalina Rose for a girl my daughter is an A name baby (Ariauna Evette) so I don't know if they'd be too similar. My mom pokes fun and says it sounds like abalone... lol. I like Keiran for a boy but it is also similar to my son's name Kaeden. So I think I need to pick some new letters here. Brialla Rose was a distant thought I think it is very pretty and unique and for a boy Zaine Corbett for a boy but SO dislikes the name =( I love it. Anabelle is beautiful though and I like Owen. Owen is very short but masculine and won't be confusing at all. Liam was a name I also liked a lot but I don't know if I could go for it all the way!
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 6:54pm
Love them both!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 8:22am

I like those names :smileyhappy:

We won't start discussing or deciding on names until after the anatomy scan.  Settling on 1 name is hard enough, we don't want to have to pick out 1 for each gender :smileywink:  DD's name was harder than I thought it would be so I'm not sure how naming this one will go.....

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 3:12pm

For a boy:  Andrew Robert "Drew"

for a girl we are leaning toward Megan Lee, but not final yet!

Lee spelled that way for a girl is a family name.  :smileyhappy: