I've been here since week 6, but not posting much...

iVillage Member
I've been here since week 6, but not posting much...
Sat, 11-24-2012 - 11:12pm

I can't recall if I introduced myself, although I thought I did, I should probably to it again. 

I'm Jen...I'm on facebook (iubjen@gmail.com) I am looking to talk to other women who are expcting in April 13 :) 

This will be our last baby...I have five children, ages 21 thru 16 months, four boys and one girl...

I am due April 20th, scheduled c section for April 13th. 

I am looking forward to posting more and getting to know many of you. <3

Hugs
jen 

Jenifer: Momma to:

Jaron age 21 yrs~ Jayt age 19yrs~ Joely age 14yrs ~Cash age 3 yrs ~ Hank age 9 months and two angel babies <

iVillage Member

Hiya and welcome aboard.  Nice to have another "mom of many" here.  Are you finding out the gender?  Things are a bit slow here right now but hopefully with many of us getting our A/S scans we'll see some activity.  See you around :)

iVillage Member

Hi Jenifer! I don't recall seeing a post from you before, but it's entirely possible that I missed it. At any rate, welcome and glad to see you post. My due date is April 19. How is your pregnancy going?

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member

I'm Alice, pregnant with # 3-- a GIRL! have 2 boys ages 10 and 12

Due date officially 5/2 per ultrasound, 4/30 on lmp, looking at a c-section 4/22 if not before--my boys were born at 34 and 36 weeks so doubt I will go full term.

Alice

iVillage Member

Hi Barb here this is my 3rd child and no do not want to know what I am having but when the baby comes I will be surprise and right now I have 2 boys who cannot wait.