Removed

iVillage Member
Removed
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 1:02am

Pages

iVillage Member
good for you hun! Im glad things worked out for the best. There is no way in hell that you shouldve had to deal with that. Congrats mama :-D
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member

Fantastic news that she's gone!  Good for you for standing your ground and not putting up with her silly ungrateful drama. 

Sounds like you need a new attorney and new judge to hear your case.  You should definitely be able to order a paternity test, especially with all this mess.

btw.. I went to your site.  I love cooking sites! :smileyhappy:

Wendy

iVillage Member
tyvm yeah he does need a good attorney i agree, getting it i dont know. he thinks it is late in the game either way she isn't here and i am glad. i havent heard a word from her and the kid wont answer calls or messages from SO it is pretty sad the only time the kid wanted anything to do with him is when he was taking him out for fun or getting him something... other than that he doesnt seem to care... i call him kid not out of disrespect but my own anger in the situation because i feel how he plays SO for money and gifts is wrong and the minute we cannot afford gifts he wont speak to SO. SO got him a new Dell computer for school in July but he seems like he doesn't care we try really hard to be there and do everything we can in our power for him but nothing is good enough...
iVillage Member
ty i will! i wont allow for her here the kid is another thing he is welcome anytime he is just a preteen involved in this nightmare her, never.

Pages