Hairy Hormone Woes!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Hairy Hormone Woes!
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 10:44am

Is anyone else up for coming along to the Planet of the Apes casting with me? I swear, I wouldn't even need the costume crew! What is up with that!? I'm getting so hairy! It's bad enough that my kid will confuse their mom for their dad basis the fine beard I'm growing, but I had to pluck a hair out of my aerola yesterday. Where did THAT come from?!?! It was so long that if I had two mates next to it, I could have braided them! Saturday I'm going for waxing.....as in EVERYTHING and probably will keep my stylist in busiess for the next 7 months if this keeps up!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 2:51pm

Lol.  With this last pregnancy, I could shave my legs in the morning and have 5 o'clock shadow by mid afternoon.  It was insane!  The only redeeming quality was that it slowed in the 3rd trimester for me where I could actually shave my legs every other day.  Everything else was still growing quickly, but at least that was one less thing to worry about it, lol.  Hugs.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 10:19am
Well don't feel too bad because I'm italian and I'm hairy when I'm not pregnant! And I mean hairy. My husband has a long beard, and I always joke about how I have to get my chin and lip waxed so DD can tell us apart. Lol. I haven't noticed any extra hair but that might be because I'm already at the maximum hairiness.