so many symtoms!

iVillage Member
so many symtoms!
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 3:36pm

Anyone else feel like they have every symptom under the sun? LOL. I am having trouble with MS, no vomiting, but always nauseous. I need to keep food in my stomach to keep from feeling like vomiting. But the minute I eat, I start with violent gas pains, have trouble with heartburn, and constipation. I don't want to eat because of all the gi issues I'm having, but then if I don't eat, my ms is horrible! LOL and then the fatigue, omgosh don't get me started on that! I'm tired ALL.THE.TIME. and never seem to sleep enough, or very well. And of course the perpetual PMS is going on too. I can go from 0 to 60 in .5 seconds LOL. I go from perfectly normal, to crying, to angry, to laughing all within a minute, literally! And, I;m having braxton hicks already, and feeling lightheaded and dizzy all the time. Ugh, it's going to be a long 9 months! LOL

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 8:46pm

Wow, I had like NO symptoms 2 days ago.  Now I'm peeing every 20 minutes, stuff tastes funny, I'm bloated and gassy, I"m soooo tired, and my sense of smell has gone through th e roof!!!  At least no morning sickness yet for me.  I know it is coming though because I was sick for 20 weeks with my DS...fun fun fun

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 4:49pm
That's how I feel. AT 5 weeks I've got it all and every symptom is way more intense than either of My previous pregnancies. I keep trying to remind myself it won't last forever! Lol