Which prenatals are you taking?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Which prenatals are you taking?
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 3:30pm

So I ran out of my prenatal vitamin and am searching the net and trying to decide between Garden of Life's Raw prenatals, Perfect Prenatals, or Rainbow Life's Prenatals (6 tablets per day!)  Any suggestions or biases amongst these three?  I'm leaning toward RAW ones but I've been on Perfect Prenatals thus far and they don't seem to make MS worse and I'm a little scared to rock the boat any more...lol

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 9:54am

I don't have advice on any of those three.  i just wanted to say that I don't take a "pre-natal"......my OB told me that I can continue with my multi-vitamin as long as it has at least 0.4mg folic acid, that I should take additional calcium and fish-oil (for Omega-3).  So that's what I did for DD and that's what I'm doing for this PG.  Don't know if that's an option for you, but thought I'd throw it out there....

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 10:38am

Honestly, I just take the Spring Valley brand that I buy at Walmart.  I also take the Expecta Lipil and a D3 supplement,.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 11:30am

A flinstone with extra C the same thing I give everyone in the house daily to chew on. It has about everything in it minus yucky iron that constipates and makes the sickness worse.