Off to 1st Appt!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Off to 1st Appt!
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 9:26am

So I am going in at noon at 4 weeks on the dot, I think lol) With my history of ectopics and mc, I have to get on Progesterone and have an US right away to make sure it's all ok. This is also a brand new doctor since we moved. I'm pretty excited :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 7:21pm
I hope the new doc works out, sorry the first one didn't. I'm going with a new doc this time too, because I had a horrible experience with my first pregnancy with my doc nagging me about my weight (I only gained 32 lbs). I will need prometrium too and even though I explained my history when I made the appointment they couldn't get me in any earlier than Wednesday. This practice comes very highly recommended from 3 different friends, so I hope it all works out for me.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 2:36pm

I'm glad you were able to find a solution.  There's nothing worse than a dr. that won't listen to his patient.  Treatment and care should be a 2 way street of communication.  I truly hope the second office is a perfect fit for you.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 2:59pm

Yay for a first visit!! Boo for not liking the dr :smileysad:

I just moved too, and I had to call quite a few places that would even let me schedule an appointment before 12 weeks! TWELVE!! I have a history of blighted ova, so as you can imagine, I'm quite anxious to actually make sure there's a bean in there before I let myself get too excited about anything. I finally found one who would take me at 7, and my appt is Tuesday. It's been a loooong wait!

Photobucket