65K HCG, Hypermesis, Hospital trip, and ultrasound (pic enclosed)

iVillage Member
65K HCG, Hypermesis, Hospital trip, and ultrasound (pic enclosed)
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 5:46am

I have ultra high HCG and I am also very ill with nausea and vomiting. I went to my appointment on 8/21 and they put me in the hospital because I was producing ketones. I spent all weekend curled on my bed praying and crying for relief from the sickness thinking I was being a wuss. I was rehydrated and given Zofran diagnosed hypermesis. I am miserable at the moment but surviving. I think this will be my last baby, this one has been harsh on me! Now instead of vomiting I am constipated from the medication and in a new ball court of misery. The Zofran keeps the nausea and vomiting in check for the most part. I had my ultrasound on 8/22 and saw one baby with 126 heart rate. I have a small cyst or fluid pocket in the right ovary they said is the corpus luteum. Here is a picture EDD still 4/13!

ultrasoundnewbaby.jpg

iVillage Member

Sorry to hear you've been so sick.  I hope you're able to see some relief from the Zofran and find a happy medium for the constipation.  Hang in there Mama.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm sorry you're having such a rough time! I hope the medicine helps and that the side effects go away.
iVillage Member

Hey-lurker here ( ;

I just wanted to give you some info in case you are interested.There is a site http://www.hyperemesis.org which is really helpful. There is also a facebook group if you are interested in joining-its called Surviving Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I know what hell HG can be and both groups have been a great source of info and support for me.Good Luck with your pregnancy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers