A/S all looks good, and it's a

iVillage Member
A/S all looks good, and it's a
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 4:23pm
Very active little boy! Not shy at all, the tech started out trying to measure my cervix etc. first, then was going to go to the baby, but he kept dancing and showing off his "stuff" so she stopped to tell us right away that it was a boy. After that he flipped around so much and wouldn't sit still, so the scan took a bit longer than I remember with my other babies, and she couldn't really get a great profile picture, but we've got a great pic of between his legs! LOL. Also was measuring a full week ahead of dates, which is really not too much of a surprise to me, since my cycles leading up to the pregnancy were really short, and I wasn't confident that the LMP dating was going to be accurate. I was so excited for all of the ladies who posted about their scans -- things are moving right along. Wish I could post more direct responses, but I've run out of time just getting into the board. I'm looking forward to when the hard-working folks at iVillage have been able to get things to function smoothly again so we can hopefully get more active conversations as we move through the second half of our pregnancies.
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 4:43pm
Glad all is well!

Alice

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 4:29am

That's great news.  One more member to the blue team.  YES!!!  He sounds like he's hilarious already.  Enjoy the u/s pics and hit the stores! Congrats!

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-08-2012 - 11:31am

Congrats!  I love ultrasound results :-)