appointment today

iVillage Member
appointment today
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 7:02pm

it was great! i love this office, and wish i had found them earlier in my last pregnancy. they are so great about handleing my fears and anxieties. had another ultrasound today (because of irregular af ive had to have a few dating ultrasounds to nail down an exact date) and baby was measuring right on target, which is such a huge relif. i also got pushy enough to get them to refer me to the perinatologist and genetecist a little early for screening tests and to start regular ultrasounds to look for abnormalities in the baby. its a little early to see a lot of the problems we would be looking for but its just reassuring to have that process started. 

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 9:25am

I'm glad you liked your doctors and that your visit was a success.  Way to stand up for yourself and insist the referral early in the process, like you said - it's just nice to get these things started sometimes!  Good luck with future appointments and I hope the baby stays healthy for 9 months....and many years to come :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 1:54pm

I'm so glad to hear you've had a great experience with your new office.  It makes it so much easier when they listen and are willing to answer any and all concerns.  Glad you got to see your little bean again as well.  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 9:25pm
thanks! :smileyhappy: