It's official - Dr's dumped!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
It's official - Dr's dumped!
Wed, 09-05-2012 - 9:48am

Well it's official. Time for a new doctor. We went back today for our "high tech" appt and the doctor wasn't there. At that hospital, the doctor keeps general office hours so you can't schedule an appt. She's been significantly late every time we've come and at least this time could have informed us she was running behind (as in 90 mins behind) when she knew she would be coming. So, she's out. I have an appt Monday at what seems to be an awesome clinic with a doctor who specializes in fetal therepy and diagnosis which she learned in the UK. The fact that she is booked up until Monday and even that was a tough appt to get, tells me she's in demand and probably a better option. Let's see. Even just doing some online research the facility looks amazing. At any rate, I'm confident it will be better then who we were seeing and where we were going up to this point.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-08-2012 - 3:59pm

Wow, how rude.  The staff at the office I go to always informs us if the dr. is delivering or running late and gives us the opportunity to reschedule.  Here's hoping the new dr. is wonderful.

Photobucket