!st appointment tomorrow

iVillage Member
!st appointment tomorrow
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 7:16pm

So I have my first appt tomorrow.  I'm excited and nervious.  I want a professional to confirm the pregnancy because it just feels more real then.  But I'm seeing a new doc.  I know what I would expect with my old doc, but I've been told that she has a lot of questionable practices so I've switched docs this time.  I'm hoping with my history that the new doc will do an ultrasound.  I have a history of MC and likely need to be on progesterone so I might have to push to get that tested.  I know my old doc would do it, but we;ll see about hte new one.  Praying for a healthy happy little bean!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 11:42pm

Goodluck goodluck goodluck tomorrow!  Sending healthy positive vibes your way! :smileyvery-happy:

Wendy

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 7:44am

Good luck, Jennifer!  I'll be thinking of you.  Praying that all goes well with your new doctor and that you have a sticky little bean in there.  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:44am

Hope your appointment goes well! i know what you mean about it feeling more "legit" after the doctor confirms :smileyhappy:  I switched doctors too, but only because of proximity to my work....and this one isn't seeing me until 8 weeks (I know that's better than some who wait until 12 weeks), but i was hoping for sooner.

I didn't have any issues with DD though, so I'm sure they don't see a reason to rush me in.  oh well, good luck at yours!!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 5:27pm
well, I love the new doc, but the appointment didn't go as well as I had hoped. She tried to do an ultrasound and she was not able to find baby. The machine wasn't working right though and she thinks that is why. She is testing my progesterone and HCG and will know more on Monday. She stressed that it was a machine malfunction and that she is sure I'm pregnant.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 8:01am

Hugs, Jennifer.  Praying the weekend flies by and that Monday awaits with good news.  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 10:01am

Well, I'm glad you at least like your new doctor....that's a positive!

Sorry about the rest of the appointment.  Hopefully Monday gets here quickly and the results show good news!