Ultrasound picture very cute and more relief from the sickness with new doctor.

iVillage Member
Ultrasound picture very cute and more relief from the sickness with new doctor.
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 7:18am

Hi guys. I have finally stopped throwing up all day and night. I am on a cocktail of phenegran alternating to zofran at times and high dosages of B6 (50 mg). I have been doing better it might be the later stages of the first trimester helping or the drugs but something is helping. I am holding down bagels and vitamin water. Weight quit dropping but remains stable. I was taken off of light activity/pelvic rest over a small SCH by the doctor and I got an abdominal ultrasound. Per hers I am measuring 4 days ahead. She wrote my EDD as 4/9 says its not a big difference but her dating is different than my LMP. Baby was active and moving around on the ultrasound he/she was very cute. I got an awesome picture to share! No IVs or nothing in 2 weeks now! I was so sick of the old practice wanting to send me in for IV therapy instead of helping out. I had to get a second opinion. They had me on the lowest dose of meds so I think the moderate dose has helped. I went to the fair yesterday (Puyallup, huge fair!) but couldn't make the whole walk it was easily a mile before I gave in. I had to be wheeled around at the end but it was still fun watching the little ones on the rides, so it was worth it. I wouldn't have been able to do that less than 2 weeks ago I was completely bed ridden, so major major improvement! I also made dinner a few nights back!

I had 6 tubes of blood drawn the other place never did a prenatal panel despite all the dang IVs and blood they did take. =( 

But I declined genetic testing so everything seems to be going ok and no more pokes are needed for a bit hopefully (I had false positive screens with my son and daughter so I don't want to go through the AFP again or genetic screening stuff). I go back in 4 weeks or sooner if I get back into the swing of being sick so they can give me different dosing of medicines. So far so good though.

533631_347402545348951_475691172_n.jpg

iVillage Member
Nice I am between Seattle and Tacoma by Seatac/Renton. I go clear to Kirkland for treatment. They have a good hospital. We are neighbors! The adjustment from California to here is pretty hard... I kind of like it but I don't. Its just no long drives, things are too close but are not close, some areas are nice, but there are no beaches I tried to find the ocean/beach but was unsuccessful... =( I think its because I have been sick since the moment I arrived here so I am just struggling with it. Did you guys go to the Puyallup Fair?
iVillage Member
I used to live less than a mile away from the State Fair grounds in Sacramento CA. We would watch the fireworks from our window as the fair commenced. Miss that a little but not the hard breathing days =( Are you from CA?