And the cravings have started for me

iVillage Member
And the cravings have started for me
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 4:01pm

So I'm watching National Treasure on TV and it goes to commercial. Its a Popeyes one for shrimp and fires and such. Insta craving for shrimp :( Not cool that I'm wanting all this stuff that I don't have at home and I can not afford to go out and eat every night to satisfy them. Cause if this pregnancy goes like my last one, I will have the craving until I get some. Happened with KFC last time, I'd seen one commercial, got a craving and that craving stuck around for like 3 weeks until DH and I went out to eat at KFC. Its not fun :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 8:51am

I had cravings since like day 3 with this one.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 4:54pm
Happens to me too!!!! I craved candy with my first. This time it is cheese and salty stuff!!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 6:40am

That is me all of the time, pregnant or not. I'm very food impressionable, and I cannot tell you how often I have to go out and buy fixin's for something because I either saw a commercial or read about it in a mag or online. It's very inconvenient, to be sure.

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 11:31pm

Ah yes, those cravings can be strong!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 8:21pm
No clue so far. But going off of the old wives tales, its another boy because so far it has been identical to my last one. Same morning sickness, lactose intolerant again, appetite back at the same time, yadda yadda. I still don't know what I'd like, but we will be finding out. DH has said that if its girl we're done, if its another boy, I might be able to convince him to try for my girl, lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 7:38pm
do you think you know what you're going to be having?

I can't even fathom eating chicken in this pregnancy although when preg nearly 8 1/2 years ago with my son, i ate chicken wings like they were going out of style.

My cravings suck... if i actually GET one it's usually only for popsicles or spicy doritos chips.

I have had a few cravings for random things like hot wings (which i ate like 1 1/2 and wanted to puke because of the chicken texture and etc....) and craved a massive hamburger one night which cost me like $12 when all was said and done and I was only able to take 2 bites and then completely turned off.