Anybody have any names picked out yet?

iVillage Member
Anybody have any names picked out yet?
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 8:58pm

I already have 2 girls, Katerina and Layla. We are thinking we want to stay on the green team for this one. For Boys names so far we have: Gavin or Nicholas Speros. I also like Atticus, I would like a Greek name if it is a boy! Hubby likes Cullen but I am not crazy about it! Girls names all we have is Sophia so far. Just wondering if anyone already has names picked out yet?

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-24-2012 - 7:59am

Lola is very cute.

Hank is my most favorite name ever. I'm hoping that I can get hubby on board and use Henry for the mn if we have a boy (and I just have a gut feeling that we will). I'll be the only one to call him Hank, but I don't care. :)

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-24-2012 - 8:11am
I think Hank is so very sweet. And while Henry is common, you don't hear Hank a lot. Just like William/Billy.

Lola has my heart. I've always loved the name, and in every previous pregnancy, Tom didn't. But this time, when we asked the kids what we should name baby 4.0, and Jolie shouted "Lola!" suddenly he was on board :) Wrapped around his finger much? Haha!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-24-2012 - 8:20am

I have a William, named after hubby's uncle and my grandfather, and he's always been Will or William. Billy is NMS and altogether too common. Same with our Mary Elizabeth. She's Libby. Mary is always used in conjunction with Elizabeth and only when she's in trouble. :)

We knew a Hank way-back-when and that's why hubby doesn't prefer it. I get that, because there are names that I couldn't name our child because of past associations. But, everyone else will call him Sam, so I don't see how it will matter too much if I call him Hank. It's just a lovely boy's name, and like you said, not too common (though more now than years ago, I think).

Two 4.0s named Hank? I LOVE it!!! :)

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8

Pages