Anyone else freaking out about being in their 3rd month of pregnancy?

iVillage Member
Anyone else freaking out about being in their 3rd month of pregnancy?
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 8:02am

I know a lot of you are much further along than me because my EDD is the very end of the month (8/30), but tomorrow I'm 8 weeks...one week away from entering my 3rd month of pregnancy! This is freaking me out a little!!! This is baby #4, a surprise, and my last, so I have several things running through my head. 1) We are TOTALLY UNPREPARED. I have NOTHING for this child. Ok, ok, I lied. I have a crib, mattress, and I'm getting a pump with my tax return. I could vomit though just thinking about all the things I need and all the money I do NOT have LOL. Plus I really doubt anyone will throw any sort of shower considering this is baby #4. Even if anyone did, EVERYONE I know is preggo right now...and with their first, maybe 2nd. But my point is it's kind of pointless. Eveyone is just exchanging gifts right now. If that makes sense. 2) This is my LAST. I want to savory every minute of this pregnancy (I'm sure I'll eat those words when I'm 30+ weeks pregnant!) It's already going in a blink of an eye! 3) I always go early, never premature, but my earliest was 3 weeks, that was with my second, my third I went 10 days early, not so bad. Either way I'm banking on about 2 weeks early, which means even less time to prepare! I'm freaking out just a little. Anyone else?

Pages

iVillage Member

Nah. I'm not really freaking out. In fact, I feel like I have eternity to wait... and I'm not thinking about the pregnancy as much as I did with my first... so it does seems to be moving faster. But I'm not freaked out yet :) My son is 3.5 and we still have ALL of our baby gear! So I feel kind of chill about it all really.....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I dunno, I'm not really freaking out too much because I know there's still a long way to go. This is my first, so I literally have NOTHING- except a newborn onesie my husband bought! Take a deep breath! It'll all get done! :)
iVillage Member

I'm not freaking yet...in fact I feel like I have so much time.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Not freaking out quite yet, but I'm sure it'll hit soon enough. We have almost nothing left, our next oldest being 5 years old. I saved a couple small bags of the boys' cutest baby clothing, and I still have the Ergo carrier, YES!!! So glad I never sold it/gave it away, like I nearly did a couple times. Of course almost none of those cutest clothing is gender neutral, so if it's a girl, we'll be starting from scratch. We have some savings, no debt but a reasonable truck payment, and a tax refund coming in, so we're going to be ok,

Pages