Anyone else plan to still be pregnant in September?

iVillage Member
Anyone else plan to still be pregnant in September?
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 11:12pm

I'm due in 3 days according to my midwife, 6 days according to ovulation... and about 2 weeks according to history!  My first two were 9 and 17 days late so I've been telling everyone, including myself, this whole time that my due date is September.  I'm not feeling miserable at all and I haven't really nested at all so I feel like a September birthday is pretty much a guarantee.

I'll be a little over a week overdue on Labor Day... maybe my body will take that day literally?!  It's probably going to be lonely being the only pregnant lady soon haha

iVillage Member
Yeah I've had absolutely no contractiony sensations whatsoever. I never have with the other two though so I guess I'm not surprised.

I thought it was hilarious, my midwife actually went ahead and scheduled my first NST, for 11 days from now. She's just so sure I'll still be pregnant! Haha
iVillage Member

Ha ha! I could possibly go into September too, due on the 29th! But I'm hoping I don't because I'm honestly pretty ready for baby to come out! One more week is about fine with me, then I'm going to start baby dancing :smileytongue: I've had a few bouts of nesting, they seem to come in waves where I feel panicked that I need to get things ready, and then really mellow that I have tons of time still, ha ha it's very confusing!! I'm also starting to feel some changes, some contractions (I think!?!), some weird sensations, that make me feel labour could be within the week, but I really have no clue!!! I think I'll go crazy if it's 2 or 3 more weeks of this!!