Anyone have any awesome creative Christmas spreading the baby news ideas?

iVillage Member
Anyone have any awesome creative Christmas spreading the baby news ideas?
Thu, 12-15-2011 - 4:33pm

I want to tell my older children as well as the grandparents on Christmas.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Part of our gift to my parents is a framed photo of our DS, so we decided to get another small frame and put a piece of paper in it that says: Grandbaby #2, photo arriving August 2012! Should make a good surprise on Christmas morning!

iVillage Member
We thought about getting those snowglobes that you can put a picture in and put a pic of the u/s in that and giving those are gifts. You could put something like smoores (sorry I don't know names yet :( ) said and say baby sister/brother coming soon or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
iVillage Member
I don't know that it's super cute or original, but we have having a family xmas get together with my mom, step-dad, grandma, aunt and uncle, cousins, and niece next Tuesday and I ordered my 5 yo DD a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big sister!" I'm going to have it wrapped under the tree and give it to DD to open at the gathering. I will have had my first appt w/US that afternoon, so I may also put the US picture in there. DD is absolutely going to go nuts! She's be asking for a sibling for years :) I get teary-eyed just thinking about telling her :) GL!