Board Changes: IVillage Makeover - Check in here!!!

iVillage Member
Board Changes: IVillage Makeover - Check in here!!!
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 10:39pm

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope you're all hanging in there with this board makeover. I don't think this is the final product that we are seeing right now. It seems like there are still lots of bugs. I've had a really old (years ago) siggie suddenly appear as my signature. So odd. I've emailed CMKristy to see what the deal is.

Please check in and let me know you're still here with us!!! It will be hard to recognize you all with your fabulous siggies missing!!

Megan

StPattysGrl

Photobucket
iVillage Member

You're welcome!  If you or anyone else has any other questions or needs help with something, please feel free to send me an email. I can be reached at pboards@mail.ivillage.com and I'll be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks so much for your continued patience!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-21-2012 - 4:29pm

I remember when iVillage was with Prospero (I think? -- that's the name that sticks in my head for whatever reason) back when we had hosted webpages and such around the time Jake was born in 2000 -- lots of hiccups during the transition when iV moved from that platform to the next, which of course is to be expected. iV is a large site with a lot of content. Don't expect it to be any different this time. Am looking forward to seeing how it's going to be when all the bugs are worked out. Smile Thanks for keeping us informed on what they're working on!

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member

brie_k wrote:
<p>Yeah, my signature is from 2010, and it's saying that 1) my email address is already taken (it is; by <em>me), </em>and 2) that my signature is too long (which, if you include the html, I suppose it is). So, not sure what's going on there. Another hiccup I suppose. </p><p>I'm sure everything will get ironed out eventually.</p>

Yes, a hiccup for sure.  The issue with the email address is a bug being addressed and will hopefully be fixed soon.  I also ran into the issue with my sig being too big.  That's something that will need to be fixed by our tech team and I know it is on the list after the major bugs are fixed. Thanks for hanging in there with us as they iron out all the kinks!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member

Yeah, my signature is from 2010, and it's saying that 1) my email address is already taken (it is; by me), and 2) that my signature is too long (which, if you include the html, I suppose it is). So, not sure what's going on there. Another hiccup I suppose. 

I'm sure everything will get ironed out eventually.

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member

I think I figured out how to fix my siggy too, it was all wonky and I had to re-enter the link to my image. Seems fixed now! :) My profile pic looks distorted though, not sure why that would be!