Boy or Girl?

iVillage Member
Boy or Girl?
Fri, 01-13-2012 - 8:40pm
Anybody have a strong feeling about what they are having yet? I had absolutely no feeling at all with my first one, a girl, but I have a pretty strong hunch this is a boy! We will see I guess.

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-14-2012 - 9:55am
This is the first time my husband and I disagree over what baby is. I think girl, he thinks boy. We shall see in August!!

I didn't find out with my last one, and thought boy the whole time. He's a boy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-14-2012 - 2:02pm
I have a strong feeling this is a boy too!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-14-2012 - 4:34pm

I'm feeling boy... but the only reason is because so far this pregnancy has been nearly identical to my first pregnancy. Although I am a lot less gassy.....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 6:29am
Thinking boy... Hubby's wanted another girl ever since Libby came, and I figure I'm just not going to be able to give him another one. That coupled by when I ovulated and when we conceived... just so close that it seems we're destined for more boys than girls.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't mind if Libby was our only girl. We're very tight... much different relationship than I have with the boys (though Jake is my cuddle-bug, even at age 11). And, the boys are hilarious and wonderful, so adding one more wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Jacob, our youngest, is gunning for a boy. He wants a little brother, so it would be very cool if that happened.

We're definitely going to try to find out!

Brie
#4 EDD 8/5/12

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 8:16am
I have a strong feeling I'm having a boy, in additional the Chinese gender chart says boy & was right with my other 3 :) HR was boy too which my kids always fit that for their genders too. I know they are fun games but this pregnancy is also a lot like my first with my son. Everyone wants a boy, even my girls can our embryo a baby brother LOL. I would be happy with another girl though.
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 11:02am
im thinking boy. id love to have another lil girl tho. theyre fun to dress up. plus then my son will be my only lil guy.

i found out w my first 2, and w 2nd born i wanted another boy so badly and had myself thinking boy that i cried after the u/s told us girl. but im so happy shes not a boy. lol. then this last time we kept it a surprise and i felt boy till the last month or two until i realized this baby was more mellow than my son was (little acrobat) and decided girl and sure enough no penis.

this time we are finding out. it was awesome to hear the sex for the first time as she was born, but it made shopping a nightmare. i like to have everything done by the time the baby comes and it was super hard to find cute gender neutral things. it may be neutral, but its always more boyish imho. mostly just clothes, bibs, n blankets are like that. we found a great pack n play and carseat/stroller that would have been great for either. anyways....we are finding out this time. and i cant wait!
 IAmPregnant Ticker<
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 11:49am

I honestly go back and forth all the time. One day I think... it's gotta be a girl, then the next.... boy. It doesn't matter to us either way. I love my girls, and would love to have another. Our only son, Dallas, is great... so really, boy or girl, we'll be happy. I will definitely be finding out because I love to shop early and have everything ready to go.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 3:29pm

I have no idea!

Photobucket
Than
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 9:30pm

I'm thinking girl!! my husband is thinking boy, but one of my closest friends had a dream where i had a little girl about a week or two before we even knew we were pregnant!!! i'd say she's a pretty trustworthy psychic so i'm thinking girl!! ha ha ha! can't wait to find out!!!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 11:09pm
You know I keep thinking boy with this one. My first one I knew she was a girl. Second and third wasn't sure. This one I just can't shake it.

I am planning on a girl that way if it is a boy it will be a surprise. :)

Pages