Cloth Diapering

iVillage Member
Cloth Diapering
Wed, 03-21-2012 - 2:36pm

So one of my friends introduced me to cloth diapering with my 3rd, but not until she was 1 1/2 and about to start potty training in a few months. However, I'm addicted. My family and friends aren't so keen about it when they are the ones doing the changing, neither is my husband really, but I LOVE the patterns and in the summer I would just put her in a diaper and tee and it was adorable. Plus my in laws have a pool so it was nice not worrying about diaper foam clogging up the filter. Of course I bought all girlie colors and patterns and now we're having a BOY. I have been on diaper swappers searching for cute used diapers and anything I like is always sold. Does anyone else know of a website to purchase used cloth diapers? Also if anyone plans to cloth diaper let me know because I'm selling my girlie ones :) TIA

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 9:06am

Thanks ladies

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 8:57am
Also check on Facebook. There are a ton of forums for selling, buying and trading CDs. That's how I got and sold all of mine :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 8:53am
Hi Nicole,

iVillage has a Diapering board you may want to visit. The ladies that post there check in often and I'm sure they'd be able to point you in the right direction of where you can purchase diapers. Hope it helps!

Diapering- http://forums.ivillage.com/ivillage/?category.id=iv-ppdiapering

photo snowsiggy.png