Crying, snot and tears, oh my!!

iVillage Member
Crying, snot and tears, oh my!!
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 7:57pm

My bfp euphoria has crashed and laid way to a complete sobbing overhaul.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-15-2011 - 4:08pm
I'm feeling extremely emotional!! This is my 4th baby as well and I don't ever remember feeling this out of wack. A friend of mine at church yesterday came up and rubbed my back and gave me a hug and I almost started bawling. It's so irrational!! Heres to pregnancy! LOL.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-09-2011 - 10:27pm
I've been the same! Today while I was teaching (high school), I read one poem aloud to them and then I actually had to tell them I couldn't read the second one for fear of getting choked up. They begged and I had to refuse. They do not know I'm expecting yet...
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-08-2011 - 7:19am

I have been a crazy ball of emotions too. I apologized over and over to DH last night for my behavior. I haven't been crying as much as I have been a complete and total B*tch! It's like my hormones have taken away a filter in my mouth and whatever I think just comes spilling out.

I have also been thirsty like crazy, which never happened with DD, but I am glad to hear I am not alone.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-08-2011 - 12:23am

Hmmm...do you want the complete list of what I've cried over in the past week? I actually cried while playing (I'm a musician) because I remembered a sad movie that had some of that music in the soundtrack. I also cried at Dinosaur Train with my 2-year-old, at New Girl, at a random poem I read online (A Poem for My Daughter, written from a dad to his daughter), random Christmas songs on the radio, the list goes on.

pregnancy