Feeling Icky

iVillage Member
Feeling Icky
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:12pm

Sorry to complain - but I just feel so crappy today.  I feel shaky & nauseous.  So much that I was looking it up online.  It keeps taking me to preeclampsia, but I have no other of the signs, so I'm thinking/hoping that is not it.  I see my doc tomorrow morning - so even if it just happens that I am having an off day, I'll be glad to get checked out tomorrow.  But I sure hope this doesn't last all the next week until my c-section.  I'm usually not one to complain, but with only a week left, I wasn't expecting dealing with this!  But I can endure anything for only 7 more days right??!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 7:52am

I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather.  I know it's easier said than done, but try to take it easy.   If your blood pressure has been normal this whole time I doubt it's preclampsia.  I find that rest and fluids will usually cure the icks. 

Expecting baby #1 August 8th 2012! It's a girl!
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 9:20am
Let us know what the doc says. KUP!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 12:33pm

Doc said I am fine.  My blood pressure is still fine - baby's heartrate and movement are good - my cervix is still closed up tight...so doesn't appear to be preeclampsia or labor.  She thinks baby has probably just moved in some way that is pushing on my insides in a way that is making me feel sick.  And that is all I wanted to confirm - just that I shouldn't be worried.  She said it was always good to mention to make sure.  Then she hugged me (this was a different doc than will be delivering) - and I almost cried!  LOL  But good appt. overall.  One more week...I almost can't believe it!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 1:22pm
I'm glad you're okay. I think if someone hugged me right now I'd start bawling too. I'm feel so extremely emotional today. So ready for this baby to come. I'm so uncomfortable.
Photobucket