Feeling Icky

iVillage Member
Feeling Icky
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:12pm

Sorry to complain - but I just feel so crappy today.  I feel shaky & nauseous.  So much that I was looking it up online.  It keeps taking me to preeclampsia, but I have no other of the signs, so I'm thinking/hoping that is not it.  I see my doc tomorrow morning - so even if it just happens that I am having an off day, I'll be glad to get checked out tomorrow.  But I sure hope this doesn't last all the next week until my c-section.  I'm usually not one to complain, but with only a week left, I wasn't expecting dealing with this!  But I can endure anything for only 7 more days right??!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 1:22pm
I'm glad you're okay. I think if someone hugged me right now I'd start bawling too. I'm feel so extremely emotional today. So ready for this baby to come. I'm so uncomfortable.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 12:33pm

Doc said I am fine.  My blood pressure is still fine - baby's heartrate and movement are good - my cervix is still closed up tight...so doesn't appear to be preeclampsia or labor.  She thinks baby has probably just moved in some way that is pushing on my insides in a way that is making me feel sick.  And that is all I wanted to confirm - just that I shouldn't be worried.  She said it was always good to mention to make sure.  Then she hugged me (this was a different doc than will be delivering) - and I almost cried!  LOL  But good appt. overall.  One more week...I almost can't believe it!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 9:20am
Let us know what the doc says. KUP!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 7:52am

I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather.  I know it's easier said than done, but try to take it easy.   If your blood pressure has been normal this whole time I doubt it's preclampsia.  I find that rest and fluids will usually cure the icks. 

Expecting baby #1 August 8th 2012! It's a girl!