Halloween Costumes!

iVillage Member
Halloween Costumes!
Sat, 10-27-2012 - 1:04pm

Is anyone dressing their LO up for Halloween? If you are I'd love to see the pictures afterwards!!

Alby is dressing up as "Daddy" in a little baby chef outfit! Hubby has to work on Halloween night, so I might bring Alby by the restaurant so everyone can see his costume (and get some pictures of him and his daddy in their chef uniforms in the kitchen together!! :D)

I also had a raccoon costume for him, but it was too big and it was already the smallest size, so I had to take it back :( I love raccoons!! It was the one from Carters and he has the little matching stuffed raccoon so they would have been so cute together! Oh well, maybe next year they'll have the raccoon costume again and I can get the 12 mos size!

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-28-2012 - 6:30pm

Mason will be a monkey. He wore his costume for about 10 minutes when I took him and the girls to a halloween party for work. But it should be nice and toasty for trick-or-treating on Halloween night!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-28-2012 - 3:33pm

We're pretty boring around here! Josh is just wearing a onesie with pumpkins on it and a pumpkin hat :) I think there's a photo down below in the Fall Photos discussion. I'll take more pictures of him with his big bro on Halloween.

Photobucket

Pages