Hi Ladies, Here from July 2012 EC to See How Everyone is Doing?

iVillage Member
Hi Ladies, Here from July 2012 EC to See How Everyone is Doing?
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 6:59pm

Hi there. My name is Mandie, I am a member of the July 2012 EC. My 4th baby is due July 25th according to my latest ultrasound. It's possible I could go into August but even if I don't I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone had questions for us ladies who are a bit further along? All the ladies in the July club are awesome! I hope you feel comfortable visiting our page anytime. :-) I am pretty familiar with being single and pregnant, being a single mom, and all kinds of pregnancy stuff. I hope you are all doing great! And for those of you with M/S I hope you will be like the majority and feel better SOON!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Thanks! And yes we were.. my little Bella just turned 2! I am due July 26th with number 4. Thanks for the warm wishes. :-) I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy too!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Hi Mandie,

Just a quick note to say hello from a fellow Nov 2009 EC member! I'm pretty sure we were on that board together, anyway. :) I'm due Aug 5 with #2, and we're so excited.

Good luck with everything, and I hope that you have a great rest of your pregnancy!
pregnancy