Holy Morning Sickness Batman!!!

iVillage Member
Holy Morning Sickness Batman!!!
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 1:13pm

This is my 5th pregnancy, my 4th baby and I've NEVER felt like this before!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 9:40am
My nurse prescribed me the generic form of Zofran right after I began taking the progesterone because I felt miserable, but I haven't taken it in about a week. I'm kind of sad that I don't feel nauseous anymore, isn't that weird? LOL. But I still have aversions for sure. I cannot walk through a grocery store where they're giving samples of hot food because all of it smells nasty to me. Anyhoo, I've read about B6, but if you go that route, be careful -- too much is not good for you or baby, and the dosage I read that was recommended I cannot find -- everything I've seen in stores is WAY beyond what is suggested. Definitely talk to your OB about it. I'm not suggesting a Rx is right for everyone, but just be careful with vites. Hope you feel better soon!

Brie
#4 EDD 8/5/12

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 6:17pm

All the vitamins I take you can get at any drug store. I get mine from Walmart and they are either Nature Made or Spring Valley brand.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 6:38pm
It hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Now I remember why I was so tired with #1 and #2. Barfing all day is exhausting.
Photobucket

Pages