How are our pregnant mommies doing?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
How are our pregnant mommies doing?
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 9:41am

Please check in when you can and let us know how things are going!

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 3:00pm
I've seen that before. I laughed so hard I almost laughed myself into labor. So stinkin funny.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 2:26pm
Umm, yeah, not this time for me. I could have done that with Quinn, but this time I haven't been walking like I did with Quinn, so I'm just not in as good of shape. My mom and I walked the local mall yesterday (2 laps= 1 mile) and I'm feeling it today. But oh well, record highs + 3 yr old + issues with memory of dad made it much more difficult to go walking almost every night.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 11:30am
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 2:55pm

Yes, I really do want to smack you. :smileywink:

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 3:37pm
Hey Megan,

Let yourself feel sad, it's a normal emotion. And you never know, maybe there are more babies on the horizon for you. Don't make any perminit decisions now :-)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:34am

Horrible :smileyindifferent: I'm so ready to get this over with. They just started me on insulin shots yesterday, baby has been failing his NSTs, I have appts. 3x/week with little to no help with the 4 other children, baby is sunny side up, so I'm having some major back pain, not to mention at 34 1/2 weeks he measured 7 lb 2 oz and I measure 42 weeks prego right now, so he's huge and making me uncomfortable, I'm having contractions...need I complain anymore LOL. Like I said I'm ready for this to be over and right now 1-2 weeks sounds like an enternity!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:51am

Some days are more comfortable than others and so far, today is a better day. Plus I've just had a bagel and some tea - so I'm doing pretty good today!

Spice - I totally get the work commute thing!  Mine is only an hour, but I walk 8 blocks each way - which is getting much harder now!  I have 2 weeks & 2 days left - so about 11 work days left - and I am working at least 4 of those at home - but it is just getting so tiring!

But generally, I still feel pretty good.  Tired & some days - must be position of the baby - seems like more pressure down so makes it harder to get comfortable.  But 2 weeks and 2 days!  I keep the countdown going - reminds me that really - that's no time at all!

Part of me wants to go a little early b/c I am so excited, but if I don't go on a Thursday, I wouldn't get my doc that I am planning on.  And although I like the other docs fine in the practice, this doc delivered both my girls, so I'd like it if she delivered this one too - plus I know/trust her the most.  As of my Friday appt - there was absolutely nothing going on "down there" - and I've never been one to progress - pretty much at all! - so I'm thinking my odds of going early are probably slim anyhow!

Been nesting - so although I'd like to do some more, I'm even in decent shape at home.  Dragged out and sorted through all baby stuff.  Even got the Pack n Play basinett set up and ready!  Washed everything that needed it, etc.  So, that is all getting me more excited as well!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 5:05pm
I didn't call the doc because I have felt the baby move fine, no contractions, no bleeding, and I've felt fine. I think baby is okay. :-)

I'm ready to get it over with too!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 3:36pm

I'm doing good - still feel like it's so far away even though it's only 3 (or less) weeks! I'm having a hard time staying nice though haha. It doesn't matter where I go it's constant comments and I know it isn't meant to be rude at all but I get so sick of answering the same questions over and over. I wish I didn't have to leave my house for the next few weeks, however that's not going to be possible because I'm a teacher and will start school back up next week and then students come on the 20th. I'll be working as long as possible so the comments will really be awful then. Oh well...I can do this!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 2:23pm
We're almost there ladies!! I'm feeling ok, I actually painted a big canvas last nght that I've had lying around for a year or so, it's going up over the love seat in the living room! It felt good to paint again, i haven't in so long, but now that I'm on mat leave i have the time and have to keep myself busy! Next on the list is to put the car seat together and install it. I'm also looking forward to going to our local pool this week for some relaxing swims (er, floats :smileytongue:).
Just trying to take it easy and wait for baby to be ready!
Hang in there ladies! We're on the home stretch!!! Eeee!!

Pages