How many times...

Avatar for cmkristy
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-05-2005
How many times...
11
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 8:55am

.. did you have sex when you were trying to conceive?


A recent survey conducted by

 photo snowsiggy.png

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-14-2011
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 2:20pm

Once. Unplanned pregnancy. You know how the birth control pill is only 98% effective? Well, allow me to introduce myself I'm the other 2%! LOL.

Expecting baby #1 August 8th 2012! It's a girl!
iVillage Member
Registered: 08-07-2009
Thu, 12-29-2011 - 9:13pm
We had sex probably 8 times during the time I thought I was fertile......and I got pregnant! Last time we had sex twice and I got pregnant.......
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-08-2009
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 3:13pm
About 14 times during the fertile period, two cycles. Doesn't include the non-fertile sex :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-28-2009
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 12:04am
It was our first cycle ttc too : )
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-28-2009
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 12:03am
Well it was 3 times for us.My hubby has super sperm lol.
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-13-2008
Thu, 12-22-2011 - 10:12pm

LOL!


Photobucket
Than
Avatar for j8songrl
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-02-2003
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 6:58pm

We got pregnant our first cycle of trying both times (the first we miscarried). The first time it took three tries/one month. The second time it took one time/one month.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

 

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-07-2004
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 6:01pm

I literally had my IUD taken out on NOV 15, had 1 cycle on Nov 17, and BAM. I was pregnant. Though, we did "try" quite a bit ;)

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-15-2007
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 2:07pm
Honestly, I think maybe twice. My husband jokes that if we sit in a room together for too long I'll get pregnant.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-23-2007
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 12:03pm
We had sex 6 times TTC for 2 cycles. I want a girl, so I made sure to follow the chart to possibly sway the outcome.
pregnancy calendar

Pages