I'm getting a little concerned...

iVillage Member
I'm getting a little concerned...
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 10:35am

Good Morning Ladies!

So I just got my first BFP on Sunday and I also got BFP on Monday and Tuesday. So here is my question, I'm concerned about a lack of symptoms. I have been very moody, and the latest I've been able to stay up for the past week is 8:30, I guess I've noticed more frequent urination, but I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-22-2011 - 9:16am

Yeah, if you're only 4 or 5 weeks... no worry. Most symptoms really don't start kicking in until 6, 7, or 8 weeks. And even for some people they are so subtle that they don't notice! (Lucky ones!) I never really experience the severe nauseau or vomiting with my first pregnancy (same so far with this one)... but the food adversion has really begun to kick in this week, as well as the frequent urination. I'm almost 7 weeks.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 10:33pm
Yes, I think it's normal :) I think everyone is different and experiences symptoms differently. I am 7 weeks, 1 day today and my symptoms have come and gone a lot. Some days my boobs hurt so bad a breeze is painful, and some days I can push on them and it's only a little tender. I've only been nauseous a few times....and I'm tired, but it's not like I'm knocked out exhausted. Just went for my first u/s yesterday and saw the little bean with a heartbeat (though I am measuring a week behind what my LMP suggested, but I don't have super regular periods, so Dr. said I must have just O'd later than I thought and was going to have a longer cycle). Enjoy your time of feeling well!
Jenni
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 9:37pm

That sounds a lot like my stomach right now!! I don't know what to think about it so I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow....I'm praying so hard that I get good news!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 7:54pm
Hi!! I'm concerned as well, but because I feel so much going on in my lower abdomen and it's SO early... it feels like constant gas bubbles that move around and never come out, and lots of little cramps, a few bigger ones, and twinges in my left side. Also i already feel poofy, and it is uncomfortable to be too hunched or bent over (even to sleep in the fetal position) Is it normal to be feeling so much at 4 weeks???
Thanks!! :)
Megan

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 10:40am
Totally normal! Same thing happened to me! It's so early, if you feel symptoms they will normally come and go. I am 6 weeks and my symptoms still aren't all the time. Try not to stress!!