I'm gonna have a laugh if DH and I have managed this again

iVillage Member
I'm gonna have a laugh if DH and I have managed this again
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 8:55pm

So today when DH came home from lunch, he requested that we, ahem, take advantage of the fact that my mom and Quinn were out of the house. And since then I've been having more consistent and intense contractions. They've felt like more the real thing for me that BH. Its almost 7pm here now, and his lunch is noon-1pm. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Quinn, lol. I had an appointment the next day, and because I was approaching 41wks, my doc was going to talk induction (which I didn't want, but also kinda did, it scared me and still does). So yeah, I'm so going to have a good laugh if I'm actually in labor and just haven't realized it yet:smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Re: I'm gonna have a laugh if DH and I have managed this again
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 10:58am

HAHAHAHHA whoring it up :smileylol:

I don't even  remember what a shlong feels like - because of the previa I've been avoiding it like the devil. I got a go ahead at my last visit, but I haven't been in the mood so far.

With Julia I was 40w3 days when I said: that's it. We DTD, I walked up and down stairs, had raspberry tea and I took a bath. No idea what ended up working, but I had her the next day. I'll wait to 39 weeks and start the routine.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Re: I'm gonna have a laugh if DH and I have managed this again
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 9:51am

With my DD1, I was so wanting her to come out at the end & my doc did say that DTD is the only thing (besides walking which was not helping me!) that they believe really can help bring on labor.  Unfortunately, for DD1, my DH was too freaked out, so I just had to wait!!  I suppose overall - when its time, its time - but doesn't hurt to try to help it along!

Photobucket