Madame Zaritska Predicts Birth Experience and Gender (for fun)

iVillage Member
Madame Zaritska Predicts Birth Experience and Gender (for fun)
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 1:58pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

It all sounds fine except the long labor none of my labors have been any longer than 10 hours.
iVillage Member

Libby was like, "Oh mom, they'll just cut you if the baby is too big." I informed her that I cannot even be party to such a large baby. There is nothing that would make my goodies right again after that. Kill me.

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member

Yeah... what the heck is up with the huge baby weights on that site??

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I got the same one you did, petersen. And I thought OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 14 lbs??? I'm toast!!! LOL!
iVillage Member

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and some black hair.

pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair.

I pray to God my child is not 12 lbs, 10 oz. SCARY!!!!!!! My first was 7'15".

I like the "outside will be hot" prediction... Yes, yes, it will be hot in August. I also could buy the "boy" prediction and the "barely there blonde hair". That's our first to a T.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Something is eerily similar here:

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

I was a 6lbs baby, DS was 8lbs, and we were all 21" (DH included). Blonde hair is likely, runs in mine and DH's family's. Green eyes, maybe. Labor time, also kinda ok, last one was 16hrs
Photobucket
iVillage Member

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

This is hilarious! Libby and Will weighed almost 9 lbs, and Jake would've had I carried him to term, and all 3 were about 21". So, I prefer to stick to the usual. Everything else would be ok though. :)

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8