Maybe I'll get lucky on my EDD, lol

iVillage Member
Maybe I'll get lucky on my EDD, lol
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 1:49pm

So I realized this morning that I'm likely losing my mucus plug a bit. Which kinda surprised me, but only because I didn't lose it at all until significantly into labor with Quinn, but he was my first. Grandma V and Grandpa R came and got Quinn last night for a visit, he'll be with them until sometime Sunday. And my mom is 2 hrs away doing a reptile show, so DH and I decided to take advantage of the empty house again........ We'll have to see what happens. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 4:35pm
Went for a walk while I was having contractions, they're still here. Gonna see if they stick around after I have lunch and couple bottles of water :smileyhappy: If so, I may be ruining my doula's dinner plans for tonight. She's been married 6 months today :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 10:16am
Big fat NOPE! It was 12+ hours of FALSE labor, ARRRRRRRRRGH! Went for a couple walks, lounged about watching DH play video games. Finally just got tired around 10:30, went and laid in bed and read, then I went to sleep around 11. And slept straight through from midnight until 8am. Phooey.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 3:42pm
Bummer! Hopefully it did some good work on your cervix. It won't be long now.
Photobucket