Mommy Getting to Know You!

iVillage Member
Mommy Getting to Know You!
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 10:01am

I think there is an earlier version of this somewhere, but we seem to be getting lots of new mommies lately, so I thought I'd start a new one.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 10:19am

Name?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 10:30am

Name? Brie

EDD? 8/5/12

Was this baby a surprise or planned? Crazy surprise!

Are you a...SAHM or work in/out of the home? WAHM in Marketing Analysis. Best gig ever.

Are you having any cravings or is there anything you cannot eat right now? No cravings other than my usual... I am very impressionable when it comes to food. See cake somewhere? Need cake. See steak? Need steak. You get the idea. We were at a combo Taco Bell/Long John Silver's this weekend and the fish smell made me gag. Literally. So, that's probably out for a while. Bad as it is for me, I love LJS on occasion.

Who have you told so far about your pregnancy? All of the people. Everyone knows.

Do you have any pets? No.

If you watch...what is your favorite reality show on TV? Hell, I'd like to escape from my own reality some days. Don't need it on my tv.

Your favorite food (either in general or when pregnant)? Quesadillas and sushi. After I have this baby I will eat all of the sushi and sashimi I can get my hands on.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Ears twice, and navel is pierced, and have a heart tat on my ankle with the kids' initials. And now I'll need another one. :)

What is your dream job? I love the job I have, really. Good pay, work from home, can go to appts whenever I need to, get a bonus at Christmas, a couple weeks of vacation, 3 weeks of paid maternity leave, comp time, get nice freebies from various companies we do studies for, etc. ... it's frustrating some days, but then I think every job is. I've got it pretty good, all things considered.

What is your favorite band or genre of music? No favorites. Love everything from 60s or so to current. All genres, though we are somewhat partial (all of us) to old Rock. And we like it LOUD. That's the main reason when we moved we didn't opt for an apartment. Well, that and if I can actually hear myself think while hubby is playing Halo, he's not doing it right. LOL. :)

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 10:34am

Name?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 10:58am

Name? Janet

EDD? 8/9/2012

Was this baby a surprise or planned? planned

Are you a...SAHM or work in/out of the home? SAHM for just over a year now

Are you having any cravings or is there anything you cannot eat right now? I've just been craving everything because I'm still not feeling the best and been eating a mostly bland diet.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 2:02pm

Name?

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 2:28pm

Name?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 4:59pm

AName? Kara

EDD? Somewhere between Aug 18 - Aug 28

Was this baby a surprise or planned? planned!

Are you a...SAHM or work in/out of the home? I am a 5th grade teacher

Are you having any cravings or is there anything you cannot eat right now? I crave very simplistic food - mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, plain noodles...I basically eat like a child! I can't eat anything with tomato sauce and pizza has made me sick twice - I haven't tried but anything spicy makes me sick thinking about it.

Who have you told so far about your pregnancy? We've told all our immediate family and I've told a couple friends of mine. My father kinda has a large mouth an he's so excited that I'm sure many more people in our little town know :)

Do you have any pets? We have a wienerhimer dog named Gunner

If you watch...what is your favorite reality show on TV? Oh my gosh I have SO many of these! Currently right now I'm watching The Bachelor. I hate the idea of that show but I watch it every season just because!

Your favorite food (either in general or when pregnant)? Anything pasta!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 6:51pm

Name?

IAmPregnant Ticker<
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 8:18pm

Name? Becky

EDD? Was Aug 5th, is now July 31st...

Was this baby a surprise or planned? Surprise

Are you a...SAHM or work in/out of the home? I'm an account manager with RBC (Canada) on medical leave at the moment

Are you having any cravings or is there anything you cannot eat right now? I am struggling to eat a lot of foods, except junk, how bad is that?

Who have you told so far about your pregnancy? Everyone, I'm huge, I can't deny it.

Do you have any pets? I have a Boston Terrier, but my ex is keeping her :(

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-27-2012 - 3:14pm

Name? Laura

EDD? August 17th

Was this baby a surprise or planned? Both....our youngest is 8.5 and we thought we were done but then we just decided hmm maybe we want another one so we tried and waa laa

Are you a...SAHM or work in/out of the home? I work part time in the social services field

Are you having any cravings or is there anything you cannot eat right now? I do have cravings..but it varies

Who have you told so far about your pregnancy? I haven't been able to hide it since about 7 weeks, LOL so everyone knows

Do you have any pets? We have 2 furbabies