New Year's Resolutions?

iVillage Member
New Year's Resolutions?
Thu, 12-27-2012 - 9:09am

New Year's resolutions aren't only about self-improvement. Often, making a commitment to changing your behavior can help your family, friends and co-workers. To help you figure what New Year's resolutions will have the most impact, professors and other members of Washington University in St. Louis came up with 13 resolutions everyone should make this year.  Those resolutions are:

13 New Year's Resolutions Everyone Should Make- http://news.yahoo.com/13-years-resolutions-everyone-165426020.html

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  If so, what are your resolutions for the coming year?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 9:21pm

I have a couple resolutions:

1) To loose the last of my baby weight. My best weight back in 2010 was 135. I'm at 151 right now and want to loose the last 15 to 17 lbs to get back to 135. 

2) Spend more time with my husband. He's the last on my lengthy list these days. My life is so hectic with job, kids (4 year old and 4 month old), and chores to keep our home functioning. We've set up a montly date night with two neighbors. We are going to exchange kids... send them to one house, while the other two couples do something on their own. I need to get back that "loving feeling" asap.

Photobucket