Online Diapers/baby stuff

iVillage Member
Online Diapers/baby stuff
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 2:01pm

Does anyone now or in the past ordered diapers or other baby supplies primarily online?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 2:00pm

I did Amazon Mom for Desitin, I never did it for diapers, but when my little girl switched to pullups I had them on 'automatic refill' when Amazon sent them to me every 2 months and that knocked down the price even lower. As far as diapers were concerned, BJs always seemed to have better pricing and I'd just buy there whenever I had a coupon.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 4:19pm

I ordered diapers from diapers.com a few weeks ago. 2 cases, paid $78 I think. I had a $10 coupon for my first order plus saved $5 off each case, which amounted to 496 size 1 diapers for about $0.16 (I don't do newborn size since I tend to have big babies). They do free overnight fedex delivery for orders over $49.99. This spring/summer they're supposed to be starting a new money-savings promo, but not sure what the deal is just yet. I'll probably stick with them simply because it's just too easy. I'll likely get our formula there too, and our carseat once I finally make a decision on that.

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8