Preggo clothes...already?!

iVillage Member
Preggo clothes...already?!
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 6:50pm

Is anyone else finding that their jeans are fitting just a bit too tight for comfort?

Photobucket
Than

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-12-2012 - 6:18am
I have been wearing comfy pants and maternity pants for weeks. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. I can't stand anything on my belly, so wearing pants I can wear low. I'm still wearing many regular tops. My midwife gave me her maternity clothes to wear. She is a close friend of mine. I have gone shopping at some 2nd hand shops too. Nice clothes for cheap prices. My kids say I'm huge already. This is our 5th baby, so I think it is just my body knowing to get rready.
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 11:10am

I unpacked them this weekend, they are just so much more comfortable and with the nausea I like the comfort. I did get a look from a friend yesterday when she noticed, but then again, she only has one and this is baby #4 everything is stretched out and more bloated than with #1. I did get rid of alot of stuff after the last one, only keeping my favorites, hoping I can borrow some from a friend and find some really cheap!

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 4:59pm
Mine are getting a little tight too unfortunately! I just sold all my maternity clothes not long ago and we're broke until tax time, so I'm hoping a rubber band through my buttonhole will keep me in my regular pants as long as possible!
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 6:51pm
I officially have no dress pants to wear to work anymore. I am wearing my maternity pants. It is so depressing.......it is happening so much sooner this time!!! I am so bloated and miserable. You would think with the m/s I would be losing weight! LOL!
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 6:23am
Me! I grew out of all my things at 5 weeks. Getting exceptionally large while pregnant is my forte! :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-07-2012 - 1:48am
Yep I went out and bought some sweats and yoga pants and a few maternity tops and I have been looking at maternity jeans. I still have some jeans that fit but I absolutely have a "no longer can wear" pile.