Pregnancy Dreams

iVillage Member
Pregnancy Dreams
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 5:30am

I have been having some crazy dreams since 1 week post O. I decided to keep a pregnancy journal of symptoms, emotions, and dreams.

I had a dream the whole world was flooded, but a small group of people living in the Statue of Liberty (like Ky).

I had a dream that we had a dog that wouldn't quit barking, so our 14 year old neighbor shot and buried him in our backyard (we don't have a dog or 14 year old neighbor).

I've had a lot of dreams of having a boy or twins.

Some are really scary!

How long do pregnancy dreams last?

Anyone else experiencing some really strange dreams?

Amanda

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 11:24am
Yep, pretty much every night! I remember them vividly right after I wake up, but if I don't tell someone about them, I forget them by late morning. But it's a definite change since pre-preg! Also, I know I started having vivid dreams before my missed AF. Crazy hormones.
pregnancy
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 1:32pm
This is always my first sign. They are just so vivid. With my first my dreams were always pink and frilly and happy and with my second I kept having awful dreams like the dr's head would fall off as he was delivering my baby crazy things like that. I was convinced dd#2 was a boy because the dreams were soooo different. This time it's more like last time lol. I had scary dreams last night but can't remember them now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic