Requesting Positive Thoughts!

iVillage Member
Requesting Positive Thoughts!
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 3:29pm

Hey Everyone!

So I went in last Thursday to confirm pregnancy after multiple HPTs and my HCG bloodwork came back at 310 - which from what I could find out and what the nurse said was an acceptable number for 4 weeks pregnant. That being said, I am going back in tomorrow to get my levels checked again to make sure it's increasing and I'm very nervous! The reason I'm so nervous is that I haven't had a ton of symptoms yet. I've been very emotional and have tender/achey breasts and I'm more tired than normal but I don't have any morning sickness, heartburn, or hightened sense of smell. I'm very nervous but will feel better after I get the results tomorrow. This is my first pregnancy and I've been a nervous wreck ever since we found out that something might go wrong, even though I know it's out of my hands it took us 7 months to concieve and I really want it to stick!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-28-2011 - 9:36pm

I will definitely be sending P&PT's & sticky bean vibes your way!

Photobucket
Than
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-28-2011 - 7:56pm

Got great results with my numbers today and I have an u/s scheduled tomorrow so I'll feel much better after that :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 6:36pm

Thank you everyone so much for your positive thoughs an encouraging words!! It reallys helps but my mind at ease. I will let you know the numbers tomorrow!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 6:35pm

She's doing it in order to pinpoint when I would be able to have an u/s

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 6:34pm

It's totally normal to be nervous, especially the first time. You have no idea what's normal. But then you learn (I learned from my lovely EC board the first time around!) that there is no normal for pregnancy. :)

pregnancy
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 6:18pm

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 4:59pm

I can relate to feeling nervous.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 4:46pm
You are in good company here! I've already confirmed heartbeat and I'm still nervous because my symptoms really aren't that noticeable, and I'm 7 weeks today! I had nausea but it's starting to go away. I don't think I'll stop being at least a LITTLE nervous until I hold my baby in my arms! This is our first as well. P&PTs your way!! Keep us updated!
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 4:37pm

Yeah, I really wouldn't worry at this point. At only 5 weeks along, the symptoms for most really aren't that intense. I'm 7 weeks and the heartburn really hasn't kicked in for me until yesterday. Also the morning sickness (or anytime queasiness) just randomly comes and go. For me anyways, it has not been, with this pregnancy or my last, very consistent. None of the symptoms have been. In fact I haven't felt too queasy all this time until like today... which today I feel like poo. Some days are good, some days are blah.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 3:49pm
I completely understand your fear. It's scarey to have another life depending on you but having there be almost nothing you can do to help it thrive. I've been nervous too and trying to relax and enjoy this blessing. As for symptoms I would not worry about that part. I had 0 symptoms with DD other than heartburn. Never even was tired or tender breasts...she's now a very happy 8 year old. Some pregnancies just are huge on symptoms. Plus, many like heartburn & nausea don't start until 6-8 weeks for some ladies. Sending you prayers that tomorrows tests go great for you!!!

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005

Pages