Second Trimester Baby Bump photos

iVillage Member
Second Trimester Baby Bump photos
Fri, 02-10-2012 - 3:38pm

Shall we start a new thread with our second trimester bellies?

Here's mine, yesterday, at 14w4d:

14.4weeks.jpg

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 1:50pm

Thanks Spicegirl!

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 2:43pm

You look great!

But this is exactly the kind of belly that keeps me from taking pics. Yeah, yeah, I know. It's not a competition and we have the bodies we have, but I seriously feel huge. And, I look it. My 6m and your 6m just are not even close.

We have a black tie affair to go to on May 6, and I found my dress. Or rather, my tent. It's a long silk gown, and lovely as all get out, but dude. I look like a whale in it. Hubby loves it, and it'll be great, but it's not going to do wonders for my self-esteem. LOL! Thank goodness I've got an amazing rack. Otherwise I'd weep myself into oblivion!

But seriously, you look great. :)

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 2:57pm

Brie I hear ya. If I personally knew Janet and she was pregnant at the same time as me I'm ashamed to admit I'd probably hate her guts :smileywink: I am doing much better now than I was with my first one, I actually like my belly this time around, I look clearly pregnant and not just fat (with my daughter I had 2 distinct rolls until they turned into one big blob of fatness completely surrounding my midriff). And then I see Janet's picture and I'm like 'Come on!' haha what was I thinking? I clearly don't look as good as I thought I did :smileylol:

Also Brie, congrats on your great rack LMAO

Oh, a woman at work told me a few days ago that I am the most stylish pregnant lady she's ever seen. Totally made my day!

I am attaching a pic of my belly right now, but it does not quite give it justice, it's bigger in person for some reason. I'm pretty sure my arms are too short to take self pics :smileyindifferent: I'm 22 weeks 2 days.photo.JPG

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 3:06pm

Wow, you guys are so skinny!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 4:38pm

You ladies make me laugh! I've been very fortunate to take after my mom while pregnant...she looked amazing in her younger years!

Brie, as you said, its not a competition. Everyones body is different.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 9:07pm

Hi All! I am posting my baby bump picture as of 25 weeks! Needless to say, I feel HUGE!!!! :) And I am jealous of all the tiny women on here :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 7:13am

Tiny schminy.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 8:50am

Janet wow - you made your own dress? Kudos, adorable dress, too. My artistic/creative/manual skills are at a level similar to my 3 year old, so no dress making for this mama ;)

mybeebaby and pink5 - lookin' good ladies! Nice round preggo bellies.

I compared my pregnancy chart from my first one and this one - at this point with my first I was 12 lbs heavier! I knew I was doing better this time!

Oh, and forgot to tell y'all - I'm going to a wedding this Saturday. As far as dresses are concerned - I have a piece of black tape, that I tie over the belly on all my tent-ish dresses and tops, to give myself some shape. Makes a huge difference in how I feel and look - I can't stand when a lot of pregnancy clothes make the dent between the boobs and the belly disappear.

I took a pic of my belly again last night, this time with a black top and I think it looks more consistent with what I see. 22w2d.jpg

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 9:34am
Spicy, I do the exact same thing. I have belts and lace and other things I tie above my bump to accentuate and feel sexy.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 5:09pm

All of you look great! We usually take belly pics on Sunday... so I'll try to do it this weekend and will upload sometime on Sunday :)

Photobucket

Pages