Second Trimester Baby Bump photos

iVillage Member
Second Trimester Baby Bump photos
Fri, 02-10-2012 - 3:38pm

Shall we start a new thread with our second trimester bellies?

Here's mine, yesterday, at 14w4d:

14.4weeks.jpg

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-21-2012 - 12:51pm

This was taken at about 21.5 weeks...I'm 24 weeks now and will try to get a pic this weekend.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 8:01am

Definitely with you on a dress with shape. This is the one I'm wearing on the 6th, only imagine it with a large bump. :)

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 10:54am

That dress is so beautiful! You'll look fantastic!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 11:39am
Ooo, Brie! I love the dress! It's perfect.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 2:15pm

Here is my 24 Week photo from today!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 11:14pm
You look so cute!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 6:45pm

I think I can give you a run for your money, girl. :)

This is me today at 25w 2d (not sure weight gain, was 11lbs up what, 5 weeks ago? Appt on Thursday so will update then -- will be at least 20, you watch). Eventually I'll get my face in one of these, but I work from home and makeup/hair isn't something I do every day these days... and I wouldn't be caught dead on the interwebz looking like my usual harried self. LOL. Maybe when I'm all spiffed up for the gala on the 6th. :)

I must say -- all of you ladies are looking great. :) Love the bellies, every size!

25w2d.jpg

Brie
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 9:02am

Brie - love your bump. And judging by what I can see, I have reasons to believe you're one of those lucky women whose hair looks nice without much effort.

So - I went to a wedding last Saturday and had so much fun! I even shook my baby bump on the dance floor! With stilettos on! Wassssuuuuup! :womanlol: Food was delicious and I've put on 2 pounds since last week. And yesterday I was running to and from meetings and must have pulled a tendon in my thigh. Hurts like hell, and as far as I remember from my 1st pregnancy - those things don't heal until the baby comes... Sucks. I'll try to go swimming this weekend, don't want to do the elliptical and I believe it should hurt less in the water...

Can't wait to see your pics from the wedding!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 9:31am

Oh, Spice, how I love you so. :) I do have nice hair -- it's all genetics though. Very thick, and in spite of the hell I put it through, it's very hardy. My new stylist, she's amazing. She did a dry cut this last time, and I've never had that done before. She was like Edward Scissorhands -- hair flying everywhere -- but when she was finished you couldn't see a single layer. It just flows so lovely now. But, she just won't color it the way I want. I was a red head (dyed) and wanted to get back to close to my natural blond, and she wouldn't pull as much red out as she could have, so I still have some in there, and, she won't highlight as blond as I want to go, or to my scalp for that matter, so I've got this blond/red/dark blond natural thing going on and it's a bit irritating. Not stark, but I can see it, so I'm assuming everyone else can, too. So, I'm going to a new stylist on the 1st to get new highlights so I'll be super amazing for the 6th. I'll still let Wennie cut me because she gives good hair, but don't think she'll be coloring anymore unless this gal screws me up royally (don't think she will). Here's hoping!

And, my doc ok'd the highlights, so I'm not concerned about hurting the baby. Most stylists don't believe highlights hurt the baby anyway, so not sure what Wennie's deal is.

Ah, I wish we were going to a wedding. That would be so nice, and probably a bit relaxing. No, we're going to a fund raiser for the big hospital here in Houston. Hubby's boss invited us, and it's a $1k/ticket event. Last year they had 1,500 attendees, very black tie (hence my mad dash to find a formal-ish gown; otherwise I have maternity dresses I could wear), very upper-crust, very not my style. Hubby will fit in because he's always rubbing elbows at work with big people -- celebs, musicians, politicians, etc. -- but I'm a simple girl. LOL. But, I'm sure the food will be amazing, and it will be nice to get out amongst adults. I don't get that hardly ever since I work from home, and most of my conversations are with children. :)

I picked up some snazzy pumps and a nice black silk wrap, so maybe I'll at least look good, bump and all. :)

Brie
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 9:38am

Good for you for having nice hair. After my first pregnancy when I was fugly and my hair was all nasty and mouse-color, my Mom booked an appointment for me with this stylist. She was amazing - granted I have very fine hair and didn't give her much to work with - she made me look so pretty! First time in my life I got highlights (I never colored my hair before) and layers and I actually started to wear my hair down! I absolutely love her and will not go anywhere else - I can only imagine what she could do with a head of hair like yours...

And wow - I love fancy events like that! Not that I've ever been to a $1K a plate party (whoa) but I love dressing up and feeling like a princess and mingling w/ bigwigs :) I find it very entertaining to see how everyone pretends something at parties like this, it's all acting :) and everyone's all smiles and nice haha. You'll have fun! And your dress is stunning btw!

BabyFetus Ticker

Pages