Sick & tired...of feeling sick & tired!

iVillage Member
Sick & tired...of feeling sick & tired!
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 11:13am

Anyone else still feeling quite run down and sick? Please tell me for some of you this has come to an end! I need light at the end of the tunnel.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 11:55am
I'm still there too. Not sure just how I'm making it work at school, but I am. Its been getting better since about 10.5 wks for me, with most of the improvement in just this last week. My m/s has become just m/s rather than all day, and so my ability to eat has expanded some. And I'm sleeping better, assuming my DH doesn't get to snoring. I'm impatiently waiting the "honeymoon" phase during the second tri I had with my first (got my fingers crossed that it happens, lol).
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I keep telling myself it'll be over soon. But most days its hard to make myself believe that lol. Hopefully this bump in the road ends soon for all of us!
iVillage Member

Well, I think what intermittent nausea I have is just from not eating frequently enough (time for a snack right now, actually). Been a crazy few days, so I've been slacking there. I've got to get a handle on it for sure.

But tired... I've never been this exhausted in my entire life. That's what's kicking my butt. No matter what time I go to bed (early, late, whatever), I'm up sooooo early (today was 3:30, but most days between 4-5). I don't know that I can keep this up for much longer. I'm literally a walking zombie most days and could use a nap by lunchtime. But, even on the weekends when I'm most likely to take a nap, I'm still a zombie. So.

I hope those of us who are draggin' are at least back to semi-normal soon!

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member

I'm definitely tired of being tired!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 10:26pm

My biggest problem that I'm still having now is that if I don't eat a snack frequently enough... I start to feel slightly nauseous, a little off, just not right... food starts to look unattractive, yet at the same time I feel I need to eat. And it usually occurs in the late afternoon and evening.

I will have to say this feeling has lasted longer then it did during my previous pregnancy. With my first, I wrote in my journal I was over it and feeling normal by 10 weeks. So maybe I am having a girl this time instead of a boy!?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 10:38pm

I honestly feel like its NEVER going to end for me, Its been going on for so long. I'm so tired of eating all the time and not wanting to eat any of it. I have noticed that Its not all day like it was at first. It just seems to hit me around 4 pm, my stomach doesn't feel good and I get really tired. I can't wait to eat regular food and enjoy it again.

I just feel so bad because by the time my daughter and husband get home I'm so exhausted and beyond crabby. I have a small daycare with an 18 mo. old, two 2 year olds and a 4 year old. Then when my daughter gets home I have her (5) and another 5 year old. Needless to say, I feel about as good as I look lately!

iVillage Member
ya im sick n tired too!! BUT today i woke up not feeling too bad m/s-wise. so im crossing my fingers (and toes, and whatever else i can...) that its easing its way out of my system.

as for being tired...im still very very tired. which makes me feel down in the dumps ive figured out. but i remember being pretty tired my whole last pregnancy.

if i had to choose, id pick tired over m/s tho...but thats just me....
 IAmPregnant Ticker<
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 12:39am

Well, I'm at least 14 weeks (depending on the due date I choose to use, closer to 15), and I am JUST now starting to feel better.

pregnancy