Still Preggers Roll-Call!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Still Preggers Roll-Call!
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 10:22am

Its August 31st! Who are we still waiting on to be born? Check in with us and let us know how you're doing!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-01-2012 - 12:23am
I'm still here! 41 weeks tomorrow, and not expecting any action any time soon. In fact I'm sorta *hoping* nothing happens for a few more days because I was surprise attacked with my first yeast infection in like 2 years this morning and my midwife won't prescribe me anything this close to potential delivery, so I'm taking some natural action on my own. I MUST get rid of this before delivery, ugh!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 6:14pm

Thanks Megan, I need them!! Keep 'em coming!! :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 2:37pm
I'm still preggers!!! :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad: False labour is drivong me nuts! I was up all night with contractions, thinking this was it! Only to have them fade away after 9 hours and leave me exhausted :smileysad: I really thought he'd be an Aug boy and that today would be the day with the blue moon and all!!! Gaaah, more waiting now...

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 11:43am

Surely you have ALL delivered by now! LOL.

I'm from the September board..but my little...LITTLE man was born on August 17! I keep an eye on you all.....and LOVE reading everyone's birth stories and updates. With last night being a "blue moon" (AKA Full moon....) I bet an "stragglers" are in labor or delivering as we speak! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thankfully, all of my Babies have been early birds...I can't imagine eing OVERdue!