Tell us a funny

iVillage Member
Tell us a funny
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 3:59pm

My daughter, Jolie, 5, told me last night that she shared some news with her entire preschool class, teachers and kids alike: "My mom pees her pants when she sneezes."

Color me red.

What are some of the darndest things your kids/nieces or nephews/students/cousins/etc have said?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 3:52pm

sk8!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 9:40pm
Last year, my daughter had just learned the word penis at 2 after witnessing Daddy's mad dash from the shower to the bedroom. She shouted it around the house for a few days then let it go for about a week. Well when the word re-emerged from her vocab bank, we were in the middle of the toy aisle at Target and she starts yelling "DADDY'S PENIS! DADDY'S PENIS!" People stared, my husband almost died, and I CRACKED up.

My other one is something dumb I said. At my 6 week PP appointment after my second birth, the midwife asked how everything was healing. I answered "It's all good.... it's all good in the clitoral hood". No idea what I was thinking but it just slipped out. I'm the world's biggest idiot sometimes :(
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 12:02pm
This is making me more and more grateful that my son can't speak in full sentences yet, lol. Yes, he's 2.5 and we just recently had a verbal explosion of words, but he's not yet putting more than maybe 2 or 3 clear words together. I'm not worried because he's making progress and he's in the 3's room at daycare/preschool and he's the youngest, so all of the other kids are talking in short sentences. He'll pick it up sooner than I imagine, I bet.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 10:29am

OMG pink that is embarassing! LMAO

This morning my 3 year old daughter was trying to get her Daddy to give her an apple cereal bar. He wouldn't, since she was going to have cottage cheese for breakfast and he promised to give her a cereal bar tomorrow. When he was leaving for work about an hour later he asked her for a big hug and a kissy and she said 'You'll get one tomorrow daddy' :)

I can't believe what a cunning little thing she already is, and I have to admit that she takes entirely after me in that respect, my husband is a mellow laid back guy who avoids conflicts. Argh. I hope the little boy will take after his daddy at least, otherwise we're screwed.

Also, we took an Amtrak last weekend to NYC and my daughter goes "Mommy, I'm a big girl. You're a big girl too. You're big like the train!' . Ever had the urge to punch your kid, ladies? :womanmad:

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 10:09pm

baaaaahahahahahaha, that is hilarious! Little stinker!

My 3 year old, Addyson, was going through a terrible stage of not staying in her room at night. Well, my husband and I were having a little alone time in our room behind a closed/locked door! My husband was leaving our room to go into the bathroom and he came running back into the bedroom and said, "Addy's sitting on the pot." I quick threw on some clothes and went into the bathroom. I helped her and then said I'd carry her down to her room again. As I was just about to take the first step down she said, "mommy, why is daddy naked?" I almost lost it, hahahaha. I just told her he was changing. Just for the record, he was naked but had his underwear and shorts covering the front of him.