What are your goals for this pregnancy??

iVillage Member
What are your goals for this pregnancy??
Sun, 12-18-2011 - 3:53pm

I thought it would be fun to start a thread that listed any paticular goals.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 6:52am

1) I'm with you on the exercise! We just bought a treadmill a few months back so I really have no excuse not to get on it every day.

2) My biggest goal for this pg is not to gain more than 10-20 lbs. I am already overweight, so I really want to keep it at a minimal. My last pg I went all out crazy with eating and gained 69 pounds! I was miserable and it took me a year and a half to lose the weight.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2011 - 9:33pm
I too gained 50 pounds with my first because I ate whatever I wanted and never exercised. This time I want to gain no more than 25 pounds. I also want to do something physical 5 times a week - even if I only walk for 10 minutes!!
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 11:05am
I'm with all of you on not gaining too much weight. I gained 45 lbs with Lilah and though it came off fairly quickly, that's just not necessary. So yes, staying active is also a goal.

I'm hoping to avoid stretch marks again, if possible. I only got them at the very end of my pg. with Lilah, and onl in my belly button. But I reallize I don't have much control over that, so that's just a bit of a pipe dream.

Since I don't plan to have more than two, I just really want to enjoy this pregnancy and try not to wish the time away because of my PAL insecurities and anxiety.

Big goals - we'll see how they pan out! :)