Morning Sickness Support Group!

iVillage Member
Morning Sickness Support Group!
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 8:45am

Are you suffering from morning sickness?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 12:46pm
Baking is more appealing to me than cooking something savoury. Onions? Garlic? Forgetaboutit!

But least appealing is... diaper changing! Had a very hard time not gagging over DD's diaper this morning. She's definitely ready for potty training, which is still a bit gross but less so than changing poopy diapers.
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 11:31am

RIght?! It is totally all-day first-trimester sickness for me.

pregnancy
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-15-2011 - 10:49pm
I think we need to change the name from 'morning sickness' to "all day first trimester sickness." I feel gaggy all day long, though I doubt I will ever actually upchuck - I have a stomach of iron and can't even remember the last time I tossed my cookies. Sadly, even cookies don't sound that great to me right now.
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 3:43pm
I'll be the charter member, unfortunately! This is just wretched, although I'm not really throwing up (at least not yet), just feel like I'm on the verge pretty much all day. No desire for food but tummy doesn't recognize that and gurgles and wants to eat anyway. Ugh.

Right now, the things that are helping the most are buttered toast and apple slices. Ice water with lemon is also acceptable.

Looking forward to some moral support at suggestions.

Crystal

ps DH is stopping to get some ginger snaps on his way home tonight, so hopefully that will help as a PP suggested. :)
pregnancy