August 2012 Hopefuls

iVillage Member
August 2012 Hopefuls
Thu, 11-03-2011 - 8:56am

Sign in here and tell us a bit about yourself!

photo snowsiggy.png

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:14pm

Your Name- Heather

Name of your DH/SO- James

Do you have any children?- One son, Johnathon (4 soon to be 5 in December).

How many cycles have you been TTC?-

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 10:52am

Wishing you both tons of luck!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-24-2011 - 12:09pm

Your Name- E, 29, in Virginia

Name of your DH/SO- S, 38

Do you have any children?- S has 2, ages 9 and 6, from a previous marriage.

How many cycles have you been TTC?- This is my first cycle off bcp and first cycle charting. We weren't going to "officially" TTC yet, but it looks like we might have had really good timing. Trying not to get my hopes up, or to get too freaked out!

Anything else you'd like to share? We are newlyweds as of September! :) Did not think we'd start TTC this soon, I wasn't 100% ready but S really is, especially due to his age. Will be excited if we get a bfp, but also really scared, nervous, etc.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 12:45pm

Hi Everyone, Im very excited,scared and hopeful to be here! I just got a faint positive today after getting a negative a couple days ago and calling it quits for this cycle!

Your Name- Samantha

Name of your DH/SO- Chris (DH)

Do you have any children?- I have two beautiful girls, ages almost 6 and 4

How many cycles have you been TTC?- I have been TTC for 2 years now. Got pregnant in Jan 09 only to lose it (ectopic) then again in November '10 ( TO THE DAY today) and it was a chemical

Anything else you'd like to share?- I am terrified of losing this baby. I got a very faint positive today and am hoping and PRAYING that the line gets darker and the pregnancy sticks. I have had a very hard time with the losses. I had bloodwork done which was all normal (I was hoping to get an answer) and then this month, on cycle day 7, had a HSG test, which was all clear. So Im very very hopeful that the HSG is all it took, and that it cleared the way for me to successfully carry to term. My DH is thrilled. He has been wanting another baby ever since he came back from a year long deployment 2 years ago.

Excited to get to know all of you :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 5:12pm

:(- I took another HPT because I usually get better results in the evening that FMU- BFN! not even the slightest line. I know this cant be good :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 5:28pm

Your Name- Amanda (27)

Name of your DH/SO- Jason- dh (29)

Do you have any children?- just furbabies; 2 cats

How many cycles have you been TTC?- 2

Anything else you'd like to share?- DH and I have been together for 10 years and married two. We got pregnant our first cycle of trying back in August and as soon as we told everyone- we miscarried. It took six weeks for AF to return, so we've been waiting for a while... now we're in the one week wait (to test). I hope we're blessed to get pregnant quickly again (and that it sticks).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 12:34am

Is anyone on the fence about being a hopeful?

Photobucket
CL for Reflux

"That's the
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-04-2011 - 11:02am

Your Name- Michele (turned 43 on the 30th)

Name of your DH/SO- Mark (44)

Do you have any children?- none

How many cycles have you been TTC?- 4

Anything else you'd like to share?- TTC#1 we were waiting for a perfect time, but when the timing was perfect things went nutty with the economy. I guess mom was right there is never a perfect time. I was kind of hesitant to post here but I am wanting to daydream a bit today so here I am. I tested BFN on 13dpo but my AF isn't actually due at the earliest until tomorrow 16dpo and FF suggests not testing until 18dpo which is Wednesday. According to FF my DD would be August 11th if I were pg. I know the chances of having a BFP aren't great but I'm kind of an eternal optimist so I thought I would come here and enjoy the posts.

I hope all of us get a BFP very soon, if not this month then a x-mas present would sure be nice :)

Pages