Cautiously BFP.... Stick baby stick!

iVillage Member
Cautiously BFP.... Stick baby stick!
Sun, 12-04-2011 - 7:04am

Well ladies, it looks like my husband knocked me up again and I'll be joining you.

This was our 2nd cycle TTC. We originally got pregnant in August during our first month TTC and around 5 1/2 weeks (right after we told everyone), we miscarried. It took six weeks for my period to return. My cycle started on November 4 and I ovulated on November 20. We tried to conceive using the 0+12 method... I thought I was going to ovulate on/around CD25 (like last time), so I was a bit in shock it was "normal." It's ironic I am due around the original time I was pregnant last time!

Anyway, I am 14dpo today! I was feeling queasy last weekend and had a cold all week (similar to last time). I also had enlarged/sore boobs, bloated, backache, acne, gassy, loose stools, headaches that come and go, and intense dreams.

I took the test at 5am because that's when I had to use the bathroom.... and... it's a BFP! I'll be due 8/12/12

I also took my temperature during that time and it shot up to 98.4. I'll probably keep taking it just to see how long it remains high.

My DH is so proud of "super sperm" because it literally took one shot this time to knock me up (2x last time).

I'm keeping this news very quite except to dh parents, whom we'll treat to breakfast today. I'll tell Dh cousins who we hang out with around Christmas/New Years since they already suspect because I've been sick the past couple of weekends. I guess my cold could have been pregnancy symptoms or just first grade germs, but definitely a coincidence since I had it last time too. Although, DH swears he's catching it... he did catch it last time.

I'll go ahead and attach my chart for anyone interested!

http://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/ovu​lation_chart.aspx?y=2011&m=11&d=4&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&d...

Stick baby stick!

Amanda

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 9:23am
Hi there!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the August 2012 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 7:18pm

Wishing you the stickiest of sticky beans!

(Also) Amanda

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 11:13pm

Hi Amanda! I wanted to say hello because we'll be sharing a due date :) 8/12/12!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 3:04pm

Congratulations, Amanda! Welcome to the August 2012 EC! I look forward to getting to know you better

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 4:44pm

I went to our local pregnancy center where they do free pregnancy testing to confirm pregnancy today. I am definitely pregnant, yes! Still cautious though.

Anyway, I am 4 weeks and 2 days, but she put my due date as 8/13/12 and I am like sure if that was 40 weeks and 1 day, so I am still staying my due date is 8/12/12, LOL!

We also got some information about local OBGYN in our area, so we can schedule our first appointment ASAP!

I have been sleeping SO much- 10 hours/day and taking naps. Other than that, I've been having headaches, stuffy nose, bloated, very thirsty, and sore/heavy boobs. Who knew you could have so many symptoms so early on?!

I can't wait to get to know you ladies more and share our experiences. It's going to be hard to go through my 1st trimester without sharing our news, so I'm glad I have this board!

Amanda

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 8:03pm
Congratulations!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-09-2011 - 12:32pm

Congrats!!Stay little bean ;)