Who's with us?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 5:15pm

Name: Nikki

State: NC

Car: 2010 Nissan Pathfinder

Hobby: Running, reading, cooking, Facebook :)

Add a question for the person below you!

How tall are you? :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 5:24pm

Name: Leslie

State: Florida

Car: Currently a Chevrolet Impala but I'm looking to get a Chevrolet Traverse this summer.

Hobby: Geocaching, although we haven't been able to do it since the boys were born. I hope to get out there again in a couple years when the boys reach "tromping through the woods" age.

I'm 5'6"

What's your favorite color?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 5:34pm
Name: Sara- Rachael (just call me Sara, lol)

State: Idaho

Car: My mom's 2004 Ford Freestar :) She drives her truck most of the time.

Hobby: Reading, school, and occasionally MMORPG's (massively mulitiplayer online role-playing games)

My favorite color is purple.

Whats your favorite splurge food? (pre-pregnant or during, your choice)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 8:55am

Name: Kara

State: South Dakota

Car: I drive a 2000 Toyota Camry that I got when I graduated high school. It's got a ton of miles but I love it! My husband wants to get me a new car but I just love my camry so much!

Hobby:Anything outdoors. My husband and I both love to fish and I like to hike and take walks.

What's your favorite splurge food? I love cupcakes! I cannot resist when I see one.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 12:17pm
Name: Anna

State: Washington State

Car: Dodge Caravan Minivan

Hobby: Sleeping :(

Height: 5 ft. 4 in.

Color: Green

Splurge Food: Eggs Benny cause I am on little to no carbs :) Had it last night and my blood sugar levels were perfect!!!

Vacation: Europe

What is your dream job?
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 9:04am
Name: Erika

State: FLorida

Car: Olive green Kia Sportage

Hobby: Scrapbooking (but never have the time)

Height: 5'10

Dream job - Write novels and make lots of money so I can hire a housekeeper!!!

Question: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little?
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 10:09am
Name: Chelsey

State: Iowa

Car: Chrysler Town and Country (The mini van I swore I would never have, and now I LOVE)

Hobby: I have literally no time at all for hobbies. I guess if I could have a hobby, I would probably like to garden. But with three kids, being pregnant, working from home, and cleaning houses on the side, not to mention babysitting, there just aren't enough hours in the day. Any "free"second I have, I use it to clean my house that is never clean. :-) So I like the idea of the "dream job" where i make enough money so I can have a housekeeper. That would be fantastic!!

Height: 5'6

Question: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little?
LOL, I honestly wanted to be a nail polish namer. You know, think up names for different colors, like "Crushed Tulip" ha ha! Too bad there isn't a market for that.

Question: If you had unlimited funds, and a week all to yourself, what would you do?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 6:39pm

Name: Megan

State: Iowa

Car: A really old (1997) Honda Civic that is still running.

Hobby: Hmmmm. Once it warms up, I do love getting out in the yard and planting flowers around the yard, as well as some tomato plants. I try to keep them alive during the summer :) I think my main hobby would really be working out. I love going to group fitness classes at the gym like, Zumba, Body Pump and Body Attack. I really think messing around on the computer soaks up too much of my time.

Question: If you had unlimited funds, and a week all to yourself, what would you do? I would go away to a vacation spot like Hawaii with my best group of girlfriends and just chill, drink, and enjoy the sun!

New Question: Do you have any pets? Love them or annoyed by them?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 9:12am

Name: Brie

State: TX

Car: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Ed.

Hobby: Cross-stitch, Photoshop junkie

Question: Do you have any pets? Love them or annoyed by them? We don't have any pets. Kids keep asking for dogs and cats, but with 3 kids and 1 on the way, it's just not something I feel we can afford. Plus we're renting a small house and barely have room for all of us. I'm really not a pet person, either. I don't hate them or anything, just don't prefer them. I'm sure that will change when I'm an old woman and my children have moved away. :)

New Question: If finances and employment weren't an issue, where would you most want to live?

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-14-2012 - 11:06pm

Name: Sharla

State: Colorado

Car: 2008 Chevy Malibu

Hobby: I enjoy sewing, crafts and crocheting. I also enjoy watching girlie movies and reading.

Question: If finances and employment weren't an issue, where would you most want to live?

Pages